New Material registering request [UV15]

Tetsuhiro (Hiro) Hatogai hatogai at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 3 23:26:57 PST 2004

Special Materials Committee:

Here is the application for new material, UV15.
Mainly we are going to use these materials in "Drytek1" and
"semhitachi".
I attached the scanned MSDS for the material.

Here is the information for the material required by following website.
http://snf.stanford.edu/Materials/NewMatProc.html

1.  Requestor name: Tetsuhiro Hatogai
2.  Phone number: 650-799-5366
3.  Email address: hatogai at stanford.edu
4.  Requestors PI: Professor R. Fabian W. Pease
5.  Name of new chemical: UV15
6.  No other materials
7.  Name of vendor: Master Bond Inc.
8.  http://www.masterbond.com
9. 154 Hobart Street Hackensack, New Jersey 07601
10. We would like to find materials that suit well to fabricate small
structures
11. Find other material that is comparable with UV15.
12. Drytek1, semhitachi
13. 1 oz.
14. Liquid
15. No chemical is needed to mix it
16. Please see attached
17. Will not be used in the clean area
18. Storage group identifier = L, Main Hazard Class = 6
19. Should be enough room
20. It can be disposed as usual trash.
21. Process Flow:
(1) Spin-coat PVA on a silicon wafer that has small structure on it
     using spin coater that our group owns in Packard 076
(2) Detach dried PVA film from silicon wafer,
(3) Spin-coat UV15 on the side that has structures on it of dried PVA
film
(4) Etch back UV15 to reduce the thickness of residual layer using
drytek1
(5) Observe the structures and measure the residual layer thickness
using semhitachi

Sincerely,
Tetsuhiro Hatogai (Hiro)