New Material registering request [UV15]

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 4 07:44:02 PST 2004

Hi all --

Hiro has several requests for similar materials.  As it seems that all the
processing through the material cure will be done outside SNF, the films that
the drytek and the semhitachi see will be generally inert (organic or silicone
polymers of mixtures thereof.)  All these sound OK to me.  Can we approve
them?

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu