Request for metallization on PDMS and OE4100 on Metalica

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 16 17:33:01 PST 2004

Hi all --

I believe that other people have done this to deposit electrodes on PDMS (is that right, Jeannie?)   I believe that as long as the temperature doesn't exceed about 200 C (it may depend on
the type of PDMS) that it should be OK.  There should be no solvents left in the cured polymer.

What do you think?

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu