Transparent wafers +dyed / anti-reflective LOL2000?

Sebastian J. Osterfeld sjo at stanford.edu
Mon May 17 14:22:11 PDT 2004

I am trying to get good lift-off results on transparent substrates, and
I am running into problems with feature resolution. Sometimes this is
due to reflection of the UV from the lower boundary of the transparent
substrate, I hear. This can be avoided by coating the substrate with a
non-reflective material.

Since I coat my substrates in LOL2000 anyway, wouldn't it be ideal to
have a *strongly* absorbent and UV-opaque LOL2000 formulation available?
Would you be able to mix some LOL2000 that would, essentially, be black?
This should allow me to get good results on a.) transparent substrates
and b.) reflective materials such as Aluminum.

Thanks!

--
Sebastian J. Osterfeld
PhD. Student / Shan X. Wang Group

Residential Mailing Address:
796 Escondido Rd, Apt 23B
Stanford, CA 94305

Office Mailing Address:
McCullough Building, Room 208A
476 Lomita Mall
Stanford, CA 94305-4045

Home:	(650) 498-1666 (with answering machine)
Work:	(650) 723-2939
Fax:	(650) 736-1984 (at work)

Email: Osterfeld at stanford.edu