Transparent wafers +dyed / anti-reflective LOL2000?

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon May 17 14:35:59 PDT 2004

Hi Sebastian --

Are you using the AZ3617 dyed resist?  I am not familiar with how this works
with the LOL2000, but theoretically, this should avoid the problems with
double exposure due to transparent   (This resist was introduced to get
around problems with transparent substrates).  Mahnaz -- is that correct?

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu