Transparent wafers +dyed / anti-reflective LOL2000?

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Tue May 18 09:05:47 PDT 2004

Hi Sebastian,
I have not tried lift off process with 3617M but I do not think would make any
difference.
You should use 3617m for transparent substrate the die in this resist would
eliminates a lot of the reflection. I have resolved 1 um line on glass substrate
with this resist. Let me know so I can give you some more details. With LoL2000
bake is very important and how much is the thickness of your metal? Come and see
me when you have few minutes of time.

mahnaz