New Materials Question

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Nov 1 11:16:27 PST 2004

Hi Michael --

If all you are using is the Zygo, then I don't think this is a problem
(is that correct, Uli/Maurice?)  As long as your materials don't shed or
crumble or evaporate, then things should be OK.  If there are concerns
about cross-contamination, then you might consider placing something
"clean" (a blank silicon wafer or clean lab tissue) under your ssample
to protect the stage.  Please ask Uli and Maurice about the need for
something under your samples  -- but otherwise, they should be OK to
bring into the lab and use at the Zygo.

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu