nickel silicide process concern in SNF.

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Nov 3 07:46:43 PST 2004

Hi all --

Does this request relate to the SemicleanA and SemicleanB project?
How's that going, by the way?  Jun made the first official SpecMat
request in July, and he and his PI have been talking with several of us
about this well before then...  I can't seem to find his process flow at
the moment, but I understand that he wants to be able to do standard
backend stuff (LTO, P5000 etch, anneal).  Anyway, this group is pretty
active in the lab and seem to be reasonably knowledgeable...  Can we
work with them to get any additional information that might be required
to establish a system for using nickel silicides?

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu