PDMS

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Nov 4 07:34:18 PST 2004

Hi Seung Rim --

Sylgard 184 is approved for use in limited areas of the lab.  Uncured
PDMS is allowed only at the headway.  PDMS must be mixed outside the lab
(the silicone monomer can easily contaminate the litho area and cause
lifting everywhere.)  Cured PDMS is allowed in many (not all)
gold-contaminated stations.  If you wish to use PDMS, please provide a
process flow with your equipment list.  You can come and talk with
Mahnaz or me, if you like.

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu