[Fwd: process flow after nickel silicide in SNF]

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 9 08:09:15 PST 2004

All,

It's getting time to close on the new material classifications.  I've told
users the system will be available this week to begin development of their
specific processes.  Currently I have 5 users in line for the system.  The
materials they will be starting with are W, Ni and Ta.  Instead of dealing
with them on a case by case basis, we should finalize the formal policy.

If all goes well clean metal Ni wafers will be ready to go out into the fab
as early as next week.

Ed