Material storage in SNF

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 23 11:57:30 PST 2004

Hi Bobby --

These are already approved for use in the lab.  SU8-50 may be spun up at
the headway (only dedicated SU8 cassettes may be used.)  Extra care must
be taken to clean up chucks and the bench following use, since it cannot
be removed once it is cured.  SU8 may be then developed at the manual
develop bench and exposed using your own mask at the evalign or the
karlsuss.

These chemicals must have a label and a barcode.  You can obtain these
from Mahnaz (she is out sick today) or Ed (who shares Mahnaz' office.)

Transporting the chemicals in the original boxes should be OK.  Please
unbox them here at SNF, in the service area where they are to be stored.

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu