[Fwd: Ge and metal process flow outline]

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Nov 29 16:07:32 PST 2004

Hi all --

Follow up from Krishna and Abhijit -- the process flow that he and
fellow Germanium folk would like to use.  What do you think?

By the way, speaking with Uli and Abhijit, both say that Ge processing
has been going on in the AG4108.  There are still some concerns about
contamination and such, but it appears that this is not a gating factor
in Ge processing in our lab.

Mary