wbdiff for Ge clean?

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Oct 14 10:29:20 PDT 2004

Hello SpecMat'ers --

I think this is a question for Jim & Mike....   The wbsilicide bench
moves next week and the maintenance guys are allocating two weeks for
re-installation and County inspection approval.  Abhijit Pethe has been
using the HF tank for cleaning his Ge wafers.  Would it be possible for
him to use one of the wbdiff HF tanks for his process while the
wbsilicide bench is unavailable?  Is it possible to put in some sort of
precautionary measures (i.e. changing out acid) to reassure other users
that contamination is not an issue?

Can we get an answer soon?  (The bench goes down on Monday.)

mtang at stanford.edu