Material Request

Kevin Crabb kcrabb at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 21 16:53:06 PDT 2004

Hi,

This is a request to bring in a particular thin film material (LSCF) which
is currently not permitted in CIS/SNF.  The thin film will be deposited by
pulsed laser deposition (PLD), also known as laser ablation, onto standard
silicon substrates, using facilities in GLAM.  This material was discussed
earlier in a proposal by Suk Won Cha and Fritz Prinz to Jim McVittie.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, or there is
anything else I could do to expeditite the handling of this application.
Attached is the completed application, and the MSDS for the material.  Thank
you very much.

Kevin Crabb
kcrabb at stanford.edu
650.450.3419