chemicals

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Sep 30 16:26:04 PDT 2004

Hi Carlos --

Could you please review the procedures on our website at:

http://snf.stanford.edu/Materials/NewMatProc.html

We would like to see MSDS sheets for each chemical (electronic copy is
preferred as we are building an electronic MSDS databse) and any
relevant application notes or literature references as appropriate.  We
would also like to know where you plan to use these chemicals and what
your process flow is (specific as possible, please.)

SU-8 is a contamination problem in the lab -- once it cures, it's
impossible to remove, which can cause damage to equipment (and thus
potentially other people's work.)  If you work with SU-8, you will need
to speak with Mahnaz about what lab ware you can use and any special
precautions which are required to control where the SU-8 goes.

mtang at stanford.edu