processing request

Ankur Jain ankurjn at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 4 13:13:15 PDT 2005

Hello SpecMat members,
 I have six 4-inch Si wafers. It has a sandwich of 2 micron thermal oxide
and 2 micron layer of Nickel-Titanium alloy on one side. The other side
has only 2 micron thermal oxide. I would like to deposit about 0.5 microns
of LTO on the Nickel-Titanium side. I understand that Ni is not one of the
standard metals allowed on the metal side of the LTO tube.  However,
Maurice suggested that I write to SpecMat and find out if it might be
possible to do a one-time deposition just before the LTO tube is scheduled
for pull and clean. Please let me know if that would be possible.
 If you have any other suggestions for depositing an electrically
passivating layer that will still let my wafers be processed in clean
equipment after deposition, I would welcome them.

thanks,

Ankur.

ANKUR JAIN
Graduate Student
Microscale Heat Transfer Laboratories         Residence:
Room 201, Building 530                        126 Blackwelder Ct, Apt 902
Stanford, CA-94305                            Stanford, CA - 94305
Ph: 650-736-0044                              Cell Ph: 650-799-8986
http://www.stanford.edu/~ankurjn