processing request

Michael Deal mdeal at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 4 13:28:54 PDT 2005

LTO is semicleanB, so it's okay to put Ni and Ti in there as long as the Ni
and Ta are not contaminated from somewhere else.  (We allow Ni and Ta
deposited in the new SCT sputterer to go into semiclean tools now, for
example.)     Ankur, where was the NiTi deposited and how clean is
it?   (Was it deposited in a system that also does gold or iron?)
                                                 0mike