Process proposal and TXRF data

Brewer, Rhett T rhett.t.brewer at intel.com
Tue Apr 19 11:43:40 PDT 2005

Specmat,

I have attached the TXRF data from the Pd, Si, O film we had discussed
previously that I would like to process at Stanford. I have also
included the process flow which was reviewed and accepted by specmat
(provided the material meets contamination specs) for your reference.

Finally, there is data for an Al2O3 layer that we would like to use to
cap the Pd, Si,O.  This would be deposited by an outside vendor.

Please review this document and don't hesitate to ask questions.  A
decision during the next committee meeting (04/26) would meet my
scheduling needs.

Thank you.

Regards,

Rhett