Fwd: SpecMat Meeting-4/25/05 Logsheet

Michael Deal mdeal at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 26 10:56:09 PDT 2005

I'm afraid you'll upset Rhett if you don't respond to his latest
request.  I've attached his document giving his process, TXRF data, and
reasoning, in case you didn't keep it.  I already responded to his invalid
argument that the Zn and Fe are not really too high, but said we would
consider his other two points about covering it with ALD Alumina and then
etching before the Pd,Si,O film is reached.   I think this is okay, but I'd
like Jim or someone to confirm.  Also, Jim needs to decide on whether to
use the P5000 or wet etch (see his point number 3).
                                                                -mike

p.s. this is so much easier and efficient to do at a meeting as opposed to
email.