Requesting permission to use alumina as substrate in tylanbpsg

Oberg, Stephanie soberg at collinear.com
Fri Apr 29 14:37:07 PDT 2005

Hi Mary -

Thanks very much for your prompt response.  We will use only the "gold"
Dektak.

In addition to metrology, we find that we have a need for doing LPCVD of
PSG or BPSG on alumina ONLY (not on Si/Al).  Would there be any concerns
about using alumina as a substrate in tylanbpsg?

Thanks!

Stephanie Oberg
(408) 566-1468