SpecMat Worksheet, 8/2/05

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 1 15:21:54 PDT 2005

SpecMat Members,

We have another light agenda for this week, which means we probably don't
need a meeting.

Old Business:  Abijit has requested Ge processing in the Gasonics, Tylan
SiGe and AMT etcher.  This was on the last, but I don't have any responses
to his request.  I've labeled this item as approved, so if there is a
concern this is the last chance to voice your opinion.

New Business:
1) BCB spinning and curing.  This has been approved in the past.  The new
portion of the request is dry etching the BCB stopping on gold.  Jim is
aware of the request and is working on a solution.  Jim, let us know what
is decided so we can document and approve (or reject the request).

2) Etch InP/InGaAsP/InGaAs with gold in HBr/HNO3/HCl.

If I can get email responses, we won't need to meet tomorrow.

Regards