Fwd: nickel silicide

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 5 09:08:04 PDT 2005

SpecMat,

I looked up Jun's requested process flow, which occurred before I started
the Excel file.  It's similar, but not identical to the current group of
users.  Jun's process is as follows:

Ni dep in SCT - Approved
Anneal AG4108 - Approved using Silicide Tray
Wet Etch of Un-reacted Ni - Approved for WBGeneral in his own
decontaminated labware
LTO Dep - Approved for the metal side
Contact Opening Etch - AMTETCHER
Al Deposition - Approved for Gryphon with no pre-sputter etch
Al Etch - Approved P5000
Forming Gas Anneal - Approved Tylan forming gas anneal tube

The new components of this process is the introduction of doped poly after
the contact etches.  Jun's process does not indicate any nitride etches.

I will follow up with Ritesh to get a clearer definition of his process.

Ed