SpecMat Logsheet, 8/15/05

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 15 09:41:50 PDT 2005

SpecMat Members,

Again we have very limited number of requests to cover.  If I can get email

Here are the three items:

1) Etching BCB on InP/InGaAsP/InGaAs with gold in the PQuest.  Jim is aware
of the request, but I have not heard anything back so it is still and open
item and he can not do any processing.  Spinning and curing of BCB has been
approved in the past.

2) Wet etching of InP/InGaAsP/InGaAs with gold in HBr/HNO3/HCl
solution.  This is probably OK in the wet bench general, but I don't know
if there is any solution handling requirements.

3) UCLA's request to extend the nickel processing in to the LTO, AMT
etcher, poly deposition and P5000 etcher.  I am concerned about the poly
deposition, especially since we are down to one tube.  Once the second poly
tube comes up, we could have a clean and a semi-cleanB tube.

Please give me your feedback,

Ed