Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Alumimum Oxide

Tony Parco tparco2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 09:13:56 PST 2005

To SpecMat.

Respectfully request to sputter or evaporate Al2O3 in
metalica or innotec. I would deposit about 100A or
less per wafer (x1 to x3 plus a presputter
conditioning on dummy wafer).  If contamination is an
issue I could sputter a metal target of choice to coat
(>~1000A or more) the sputter cylinder and, as well as
the dummy wafer.

If you need additional information, please don't
hesitate to email me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,

Tony Parco
Process Development Engineer

Molecular Nanosystems, Inc.