Can you Help? Seeking a Consultant in Natural Gas Industry

HotJobs at MicroSurvivor.com HotJobs at MicroSurvivor.com
Tue Feb 1 12:23:19 PST 2005

Dear Business Professional,

You were referred to me by an Online Listing and I am contacting you in regard to a well-paid part-time consulting opportunity to serve as an "Expert Witness".

On behalf of my client, I am looking for professionals in the natural gas industry, with respect to the handling, containment and dispensing of highly toxic chemicals. I am seeking individuals that are interested in serving as an "Expert Witness" for a prestigious litigation case, one which may possibly set precedence for the industry. The scope of this project will require the ability to work on this case for up to 100 hours over the course of the next 3 - 4 weeks. Here are the requisite criteria of an ideal candidate...

· Demonstrated 10-15 years of successful experience in the natural gas industry
· Extensive background working with gas storage & dispensing systems and storage of highly toxic chemicals in cannisters
· Previous litigation support as a technical or expert witness is necessary, testifying experience preferable
· Ph.D. is desirable
· Excellent communications skills for written, verbal, and one-on-one persuasion

The goal is to consult our client as an equal partner and evaluate the case as an expert witness. The candidates will possibly meet executive teams of well-known companies, partners of law firms and other interesting people beneficial to further advancing his career. The candidate may be located anywhere in the U.S. to fulfill this consulting agreement.

Please provide quantified examples of your success, references, and your relevant experience matching the above requirements ASAP. The project start date will commence immediately upon selection of the consultant(s).

If you know other experts that might also be interested in this consulting opportunity, feel free to forward this announcement, and let your friends know about it. The selection process of consultants to be interviewed will be based on the responses you provide with your reply email. The start date for the interviews will follow immediately after selection of the most appropriate consultants.

We are on an urgent timeline as the legal team is prepared to engage an expert as soon as possible and therefore, honor a quick response to this message.

Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Karene France

Principal
Micro Survivor, Inc.