Please schedule a test run of ZnCdS sputtering

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 2 10:59:16 PST 2005

Zheng,

I wanted to update you on the outcome of yesterday's SpecMat meeting.  I
know you have a Metallica reservation for this Friday and will need a
response before the official SpecMat notes are published.

You can go ahead with your scheduled deposition.  We are requesting you add
the TXRF test wafer to this deposition.  I'm sure you remember your group
committed to provide TXRF testing of potential contamination resulting
during your deposition.  The hope is the TXRF results will be available
before your subsequent deposition.

If you have any questions or want assistance in where to place the TXRF
wafer please contact Jeannie or myself.

Regards,
Ed