[Fwd: Etching Nitride layers - P5000]

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Feb 14 07:05:18 PST 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Etching Nitride layers - P5000
Date: 	Fri, 11 Feb 2005 13:25:02 -0800
From: 	Ofer Levi <levi at snowmass.stanford.edu>
To: 	Mary Tang <mtang at snf.stanford.edu>
CC: 	Jim McVittie <mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu>, Wonjoo Suh
<wjsuh at stanford.edu>

Dear Mary,
Following our discussion yesterday, I attach hereby a revised run sheet for
our sensor wafer that describes the processing I do so far. I can clean the
sample as needed before coating the sample with E-beam resist and Chrome.
At the moment I am using Innotec for chrome layer, but if needed I can
consider doing clean Cr. deposition. After e-beam writing, I remove the
Chrome layer using the wet Chrome etch, and develop the resist.
I would like to try using the P-5000 etch tool, by mounting my sample onto
a 4 inch Silicon wafer and etching the Nitride layer.
Thanks,
Ofer

Ofer Levi,      Ph.D.
Department of Electrical Engineering, Stanford University
CIS-X Rm 310,  Stanford, CA 94305-4075

Phone:                             (650)723-0464 or 725-6907
Fax:                                              (650)723-4659
Adm. Asst.: Gail Chun-Creech                  Ph:  (650)723-0983
E-Mail:                          levi at snow.stanford.edu
Web page:               http://snow.stanford.edu/~levi/

mtang at stanford.edu