Request for a non-standard process

Ankur Jain ankurjn at
Wed Feb 16 09:43:20 PST 2005

Hello SpecMat members,
 I would like to make a request for letting me perform a through-wafer
deep reactive ion etch (DRIE) of a Silicon wafer that has a 2 um thin film
of NiTi alloy on the other side of the wafer. I am attaching a powerpoint
file containing the proposed process flow and other information about the
NiTi alloy.
 Please let me know if there is anything else that I need to do and if
there are any other questions.
 I would truly appreciate an expeditious consideration of this request.

Ankur Jain.
ankurjn at

Graduate Student
Microscale Heat Transfer Laboratories         Residence:
Room 201, Building 530                        126 Blackwelder Ct, Apt 902
Stanford, CA-94305                            Stanford, CA - 94305
Ph: 650-736-0044                              Cell Ph: 650-799-8986