Methyl Sulfonic Acid

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Feb 18 08:24:51 PST 2005

My bad, as I hadn't gotten around to this...  Please keep this in the
flammables storage cabinet.  I believe that most all the personal
chemicals stored there in the bin are group L.  Since this is a group D
material, could you please find a separate container to hold your
bottle?  This could be a slightly larger plastic box or beaker.  Please
label the group on this container.

mtang at stanford.edu