Addendum to my request

Ankur Jain ankurjn at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 18 13:51:19 PST 2005

Hello SpecMat members,
 Following discussions with Ed Myers and Jim McVittie, I would like to
propose two alternatives to the way I was planning to doing the DRIE in my
structure. These alternatives are (1) leaving 20-30 um of Si during the
STS etcher and completing the etch in drytek1, or (2) growing a layer of
thermal oxide prior to NiTi sputter and using that as an etch stop for
DRIE.
 I am attaching a powerpoint file explaining these two alternatives. I
will be happy to adopt either of the alternatives if that helps me run the
proposed process.
 Please let me know if there are any questions.

regards,

Ankur.

ANKUR JAIN
Graduate Student
Microscale Heat Transfer Laboratories         Residence:
Room 201, Building 530                        126 Blackwelder Ct, Apt 902
Stanford, CA-94305                            Stanford, CA - 94305
Ph: 650-736-0044                              Cell Ph: 650-799-8986
http://www.stanford.edu/~ankurjn