Nb target in SCT

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 13 09:58:42 PST 2005

Gloria,

Do you have written confirmation from the SpecMat committee concerning Nb
deposition in the SCT?  I don't remember seeing a Nb proposal since I've
been involved.  I can look in to the purchase cost of the target, but no Nb
deposition will be allowed unless you have written approved by the SpecMat
committee.

Ed