methane sulfonic acid

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jan 18 09:07:19 PST 2005

Hi Alan --

You may be in luck.  There's a SpecMat meeting today at 1, so if we have
all your information, we can review it then.  If you could provide the
following information:

http://snf.stanford.edu/Materials/NewMatProc.html

it would be much appreciated.  Basically, where are you going to use it
and how, what's the disposal method, etc.  I have to admit that I'm a
little concerned about storage because the MSDS indicates it should not
be stored with strong oxidizers, so I think that rules out the chemicals
passthrough area...  If you have further information, it would be
appreciated...

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu