CYCLOTENE

Patrick.J.Waters at seagate.com Patrick.J.Waters at seagate.com
Tue Jun 14 16:37:22 PDT 2005

Contact Info.:

Patrick Waters
Coral login - pwaters
Seagate Technology
831-439-3767
Patrick.J.Waters at seagate.com

Materials:

CYCLOTENE and AP3000 adhesion promoter

DOW
www.dow.com
1-989-638-7609

Request/Process:

CYCLOTENE is a dielectric that we would like to spin on deposit to 4"
silicon  wafers and 4" brass  wafers.  AP3000 is an adhesion promoter
specifically for CYCLOTENE.  If possible we would like to be able to use
SNF coaters to deposit the CYCLOTENE and AP3000, but if not we would
deposit the dielectric and adhesion promoter at our facilities and then
use SNF coaters to deposit photoresist.

Amount/Storage:

Temporary storage at SNF would be preferred.  Both the CYCLOTENE and
AP3000 come in liquid form in 1 liter containers.  Unused CYCLOTENE and
AP3000 would be brought back to Seagate facilities.