silicone free heatsink compound

Wibool Piyawattanametha wibool at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 15 10:55:35 PDT 2005

Dear Committees,

I would like to use a new paste called "Silicone Free Heat Sink Compound"
from Tech Spray company in the STS DRIE machine.  This compound (instead of
PR) will be used to attach our device wafer to a carrier wafer to perform
through wafer etching. It will allow us to preserve the front side features
which will not get destroyed from PR reflow during hard baking of PR.
Attached with this email is the MSDS sheets contains purity information of
the compound.  Could you please let me know whether it can be use in the
CIS?   If you need any further information, please let me know.

Thank you very much.

WP

Wibool Piyawattanametha, Ph.D.
Stanford University
Departments of Applied Physics, Biological Sciences, and Pediatrics
James H. Clark Center (Bio-X) - Room W080
318 Campus Drive
Stanford, CA 94305
T: (650) 725-4097
F: (650) 724-5805