AP300 adhesion promoter, T1100 rinse solvent

Patrick.J.Waters at seagate.com Patrick.J.Waters at seagate.com
Thu Jun 16 11:55:18 PDT 2005

Contact Info.

Patrick Waters
Seagate Technology
Patrick.J.Waters at seagate.com
Coral login: pwaters

AP3000 adhesion promoter
T1100 rinse solvent
Both are for assisting use of CYCLOTENE dielectric
Manufacter: Dow

Using the Headway manual coater I would like to apply the adhesion
promoter and the previously requested CYCLOTENE.  First I would like to
appy the coatings to a 4" silicon wafer.  Same process will hopefully be
done to a very small brass puck (recently requested).  Samples would then
be baked on a hot plate or oven and SPR 3612 will be applied using the
Headway coater.  After bake the samples will then taken to Seagate to be

If possible we would like to store a small amount of the chemicals at SNF,
maybe a few weeks in as small of bottles as possible to conserve space.