AP300 adhesion promoter, T1100 rinse solvent

Patrick.J.Waters at seagate.com Patrick.J.Waters at seagate.com
Thu Jun 16 11:55:18 PDT 2005

Contact Info.

Patrick Waters
Seagate Technology
831-439-3767
Patrick.J.Waters at seagate.com
Coral login: pwaters

materials:

AP3000 adhesion promoter
T1100 rinse solvent
Both are for assisting use of CYCLOTENE dielectric
Manufacter: Dow
www.dow.com
1-989-638-7609

Process/Request:

Using the Headway manual coater I would like to apply the adhesion
promoter and the previously requested CYCLOTENE.  First I would like to
appy the coatings to a 4" silicon wafer.  Same process will hopefully be
done to a very small brass puck (recently requested).  Samples would then
be baked on a hot plate or oven and SPR 3612 will be applied using the
Headway coater.  After bake the samples will then taken to Seagate to be
exposed.

Storage:

If possible we would like to store a small amount of the chemicals at SNF,
maybe a few weeks in as small of bottles as possible to conserve space.