Laser Annealing outside SNF

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 3 09:42:09 PST 2005

Hi all --

Bipin is really anxious to get going on this and would like an answer,
as he is trying to determine whether he can send his wafers out for
processing.... I am not sure how, but I think we missed this in our
meeting on Tuesday (at least this wasn't discussed while I was there...)
Was this covered afterward? Mahnaz does not have any notes on this.

My feeling on this is that the risk of cross-contamination in the
gryphon, P5000 and FGA anneal is very low. The only possible risk is at
any of the wet station cleans prior to any of these steps. My suggestion
is that we ask that all cleans be done at wbgeneral in dedicated labware
or at wbsilicide, provided all acids are drained/changed. Does anyone
else have any strong opinions on this?

mtang at stanford.edu