Al2O3 - urgent

Brewer, Rhett T rhett.t.brewer at intel.com
Fri Mar 18 14:14:54 PST 2005

Mike,

These are two different samples from two separate reactors.  Only one,
but not both are necessary, although electrically, the films from
reactor 2 are better.  The wafers are set on a piece of cleaned quartz
or Si regardless of which reactor they use.  The reactors are research
reactors that put down several types of films,  so the Fe, Ti, or Hf may
come from residue from those other processes.  I spoke with Ed and he
indicated that if I could wet clean these first at WBgeneral that could
be a potential solution.  Is there any knowledge about what SC1/SC2 does
to Al2O3?

Rhett