Process for specmat review

Rohan D. Kekatpure rohank at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 22 01:26:11 PST 2005

Greetings,

I am submitting a process (run-sheet attached) for review by the SpecMat
members. My request essentially calls for allowing me the processing of
STS-PECVD oxide wafers in AMT etcher. Recently, Dr. Ofer Levi was allowed
to process similar (PECVD nitride) samples in the AMT. My process is almost
the same (except that I deposit oxide instead of nitride) and I have
adopted all the wafer and metal cleaning procedures that specmat
recommended to him prior to allowing his process. Additionally, since I do
not encounter charging during the EBeam exposure, my wafers do not have to
undergo a Cr metallization.

I hope that my request is favorably looked upon by the committee members.

Thank you for your attention.
rohan