Newest data

Brewer, Rhett T rhett.t.brewer at
Fri Mar 25 15:56:26 PST 2005

This is the most recent data from my Al2O3 which is on hold.

From: Brewer, Rhett T
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 1:42 PM
To: 'specmat at'; 'Ed Myers'; 'mahnaz at';
'shott at'
Subject: Al2O3 - urgent

I have contamination data from another Al2O3 process that I wanted to
bring into the semi-clean equipment group.  There are actually two
process from separate chambers.

This film would go into tystar P-doped poly - 580C (3500A), P5000 (poly
etch, Al etch chambers), wbmetal for cleaning and resist strip, RTA 4108
(I think that is the number) for 700C, 2 min anneal, gryphon for Al
coating, P5000 for etching Al, then tylan fga for 400C forming gas
anneal (10 min).

I apologize for requesting a quick response, but I have a process on
hold waiting for the green light - I was only yesterday able to get a
hold of this data.  At the very least please let me know when I might
have a semi-official response.

Thank you.

Rhett Brewer

Intel Corporation

work: 408-765-8254

cell: 408-655-3448

rhett.t.brewer at <mailto:rhett.t.brewer at>