Fwd: Newest data

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 28 09:17:41 PST 2005

Committee Members,

There was an impromptu hallway meeting concerning Rhett's latest
request.  The summary of the meeting is as follows.

1) While the contamination level has been reduced a couple of order of
magnitude it is still 10x higher than the recommended 2-3x the detection
limits.
2) All cleans need to be done in Rhett's dedicated beakers
3) A 0.5um, 4% phosphors doped coating layer must be put down following the
product deposition.
4) RTA annealing can be done in the 4108 using the silicide tool configuration.

Due to the push to get agreement, a 12 noon deadline has been
implemented.  If you have any concerns over this proposed processing,
please respond by the deadline.

Ed