Zn, Cd, S TXRF -> ZnCdS in Metallica

Peter Griffin griffin at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 28 14:17:46 PST 2005

Hello,

We have performed TXRF for a ZnCdS sputter deposition
in the Metallica. Dedicated target holders, chimmney
and wafer platten with custom designed inner and outer
surrounding "bands" of 1 inch deep aluminium are used
to minimize contamination. The dedicated equipment is
removed after each deposition and can be bead-blasted
clean at an outside facility as needed.
Given that the TXRF levels are low-E11, this email is
to request a review of the data and permission to run
ZnCdS on a regular basis as needed.

Thanks, Peter Griffin