honeywell phos spin on dopant

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Thu May 12 08:45:42 PDT 2005

Hi Aleta --

Please provide the relevant information as outlined here:
http://snf.stanford.edu/Materials/NewMatProc.html

(i.e., Do you plan on storing this chemical at SNF?  If so, how much and
for how long?  How do you plan to get rid of waste?  How long it the
hotplate bake?  And where do you plan to strip it off in BOE?  If you
have purity spec on this (is it electronics grade?), that would be helpful.)

mtang at stanford.edu