honeywell phos spin on dopant

artyjamo at comcast.net artyjamo at comcast.net
Thu May 12 15:33:47 PDT 2005

Hi Mary and Spec Mat.

I would like to bring in a small 100 ml eyedropper bottle of this material and store it at SNF.  From the MSDS sheet, it is a flammable liquid that would react with strong oxidants, halogens & alkalies.  From  the Stanford Material storage outline it looks like  it should be stored in the left solvent cabinet Shelf 1 Storage group L, but basically I'll store it where you tell me to store it.     My plan is to spin the material on Si wafers and hot plate bake it for 1 min at 150 degrees on the hotplates immediatly to the right of the Headway spinner.    The 700-1100 degree for 30 seconds/ N2  RTA process would be done in the dirty, left table top RTA's.   I need to get with Nancy to determine which bench to use for the BOE strip.  For metrology I would like to use the 4 pt probe.  For waste disposal,  according to the SNF safety manual this can be disposed of in the standard solvent waste, which is located at WBSOLV or LITHOSOLV.  It does not contain any Halogens, Halogen functional groups or any of the other prohibited metals or toxins listed in the manual.   I'll check with Mahnaz to verify this.
We did get a certificate of purity with this material.  It is electronics grade.  I'll make a copy of it and bring it to Mahnaz.