New SNF Chemical (6 of 6): n-propyl zirconate

Bree Sharratt sharratt at stanford.edu
Wed May 18 14:33:11 PDT 2005

Hello Mary and others,

First, to clarify: all the materials are in liquid form.

About the heat treatment after spin-coating:  I am hoping not to have
to heat treat but to just "babysit" them under the exhaust long enough
to allow the solvent to disperse so that I avoid any changes in the
film before I continue with my sample prep back here in our lab
(550-551I).

Thanks,
Bree