New material

Takayuki Tsukamoto ttsukamo at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 2 12:01:46 PST 2005

Hello,

I am sending this mail to inquire if I can bring in new material,
hexadecanethiol, into the clean room. I also want to ask if I can use
gold ethcant, Transene.

I want to use a wetbench, wbgeneral to etch gold from glass substrates.
Mask of gold is mono-layer of hexadecanethiol, CAS# 2917-26-2, whose
MSDS is attached. A solution of thiol smells, but mono-layer of it
doesn't smell.

Although I am taking a written test for wbgenral for another process, I
would like to use the bench for this process either if I could.

Thank you,
Taka

Takayuki Tsukamoto, PhD
Current address