Process request

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 21 15:29:58 PST 2005

Hey Ed, et al --

Did we resolve this?  She's just been trained on STS, but I really do think
that drytek is better for her application.  No only does she have pieces
(?) but it appears that her criterion of highest selectivity possible isn't
really all that important after all.  Basically, though, we need to tell her
how she can deposit poly and where she can etch it and clean the resist.
(I'm presuming we can consider this all semiclean?)

Mary