Fwd: Use of metal organic

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 22 07:57:22 PST 2005

Hideo,

Thank you for updating your process flow to include the equipment you want
to use.  I have a recommendation.  The feature size you are showing for
your ebeam work is 200nm.  You may want to consider using the Hitachi ebeam
system instead of the Raith.  200nm is compatible with the resolution of
the Hitachi and you will be able to get trained quicker and the machine is
not used as heavily as the Raith.

We also need to involve Jim McVitte concerning your etching.  I am not
familiar with the gas chemistries needed to etch YBiFeO or YCeFeO
films.  Do you know if you will need a fluorine or chlorine etch chemistry?

Ed