process

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 23 15:06:42 PST 2005

Hi Yan --

I'm sorry, but I think we really need more specific detail about your
process flow.  For example...  Is your starting material 100 mm silicon?
If so, when does it become "pieces"?  And how?  Processing pieces in
gryphon, for example, may be a problem.  Cleaning your pieces may be tricky
at some steps as well, and you may need to obtain and decontaminate labware
to do this.

Could you please outline your process flow in detail, including every
pre-deposition or pre-diffusion clean, resist coat, aligner (I am not sure
which aligner you can use pieces in which has one micron resolution),
develop, etch and resist clean step?  If you know which equipment you will
be using at each of these steps, it would be helpful.  If you have any
specific critical process requirements, it would also be helpful.

Quoting yzhu at ee.ucr.edu: