Fwd: Re: process

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 23 15:52:53 PST 2005

>From Yan.

----- Forwarded message from yzhu at ee.ucr.edu -----
    Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 15:08:55 -0800 (PST)
    From: yzhu at ee.ucr.edu
 Subject: Re: process
      To: Mary Tang <mtang at stanford.edu>

Hi Mary,

The starting material is 500mm silicon wafer. After the oxidation furnace,
it will become pieces. I will use diamond knife to cut it. Marrice has
told me to do the pieces at the Gryphon. For cleaning, I will use my own
seperate holder to clean at the wet bench (silicide and diff wet bench).
Karlsuss will be my exposure tool, I used it at other lab. It is good for
1um feature. But I still need to try at your lab, because photo resist is
different. The coating machine is headway. Resist clean is Gasonic.

hope this helps.
thanks
Yan

----- End forwarded message -----