ALD HfO2 in Prof. McIntyre's Lab

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 5 09:07:41 PDT 2005

Ching-Huang,

I looked over your request.  SpecMat has established TXRF limits for our
Clean and SemiClean classifications.  Unfortunately, your data shows you
slightly higher than the allowed contamination limits (1E12
atoms/cm2).  Since one of the offenders is iron, I am reluctant to
recommend approval of your sample.  Is there a chance the system could be
cleaned to clear up some of the contamination?

Regards,
Ed